Jasmin Julia Gupta Co-founder – Marc Benjamin Rowedder
The trustees are: Jasmin Julia Gupta Samantha O’Connell Margherita Russell
Our charity objectives are as follows: (A copy of our constitution is available upon request).
1. To promote and protect the physical and mental health of people experiencing hair loss and or hair or scalp problems, in particular those who have lost their hair through cancer treatments, by the provision of support, education and practical advice.
2. To advance the education of the public in all areas related to hair loss and or hair or scalp problems that lead to or are causing a detriment to physical and or mental health. In particular but not exclusively by providing education and training programmes for hair professionals and healthcare workers.
To contact us: Please call 01438 311322 or write to Att: Cancer Hair Care, The Caring Hair Studio, 5A Middle Row, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 3AN
Caring Hair Registered Charity Number: 1145258.
Caring Hair is also registered with companies house registered number 7498631 registered address is 77 Angotts Mead, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 2NJ.
1. To provide professional, caring and helpful advice on a broad range of cancer related hair care subjects and services. As well as issues related to cancer treatment we also endeavour to offer support to anyone who is concerned about hair care & appearance issues. One way to do this is by signposting individuals to the relevant expert e.g hair loss specialist/wig fitter/headwear provider/counselling/medical practitioner etc.
2. To take into consideration ‘medical’ enquiries or hair and scalp services that require approval from relevant medical staff. We do this by clearly signposting individuals to the relative medical specialist.
3. To always take into consideration the sensitive nature of our topic matter. To encompass the whole person to include physical, emotional, practical and mental wellbeing of the individual.
4. To ensure advice is independent and impartial.
5. To strive to ensure that our information is accessible to reflect our diverse and ever changing culture.
6. To offer support to aid in decision making that is right for each person as an individual. We recognise and encourage individual choice.
7. We approach our work in a friendly, honest, transparent, professional and ethical way.
8. Whenever possible we offer services, product recommendations and a working practice that is ethically sourced. We do this by implementing a full green and ethical policy.
9. To work with partner organisations to ensure that information and resources are shared and not replicated. To respect the different working principles of these organisations.
10. To be open to new ideas, feed back and criticism of our charity so that we may offer a truly helpful service to individuals who need our support.
Together we can make hair loss one less worry.
What to do if you are not happy with our services
We really value you feed back and will always takes any suggestions and issues or complaints you make seriously. Please get in touch with our friendly team. If you feel we have let you down in any way and would like to make a formal complaint please write to us our address is: The Trustees of Cancer Hair Care, The Caring Hair Studio, 5A Middle Row, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3AN. For a full copy of our complaints policy please do get in touch.
Emma Why I support the charity
Charity founder welcome
Sara I Did it my Way
Head scarf SHOP to raise money for Cancer Hair Care
Take a look at our sisiter 'Social Enterprise' scarf shop 'NHC'. Profits from the sale of every head scarf will be donated to Cancer Hair Care. There's 60 days money back guarantee, All packages come wrapped in ribbon, we give FREE scarves ... MORE >
You helped us raise over £1500 at our Wiggy Disco
Thank you to all who attended a great fundraising night on Friday 28th June. Over 120 of you turned out in your funky wigs. We are so delighted that so many of you who are hair free chose our disco to light up the ... MORE >
Cat Deeley is a caring celebrity who is supporting us
“The work Cancer Hair Care is doing, together with Pantene Pro-V’s support, is absolutely invaluable”. Often one of the first things women think about when they’ve been diagnosed with cancer is losing their ... MORE >
Cancer Hair Care is proudly run by the charity Caring Hair. Registered number 1145258 England and Wales Privacy Statement click here Terms and conditions click here
Please kindly note that Cancer Hair Care and The Caring Hair Boutique are not designed to provide medical advice. You should always consult with your doctor if you have any medical concerns or queries.